Junior Accountant (Onsite - Night Shift) - #116245
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Manila, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
- Payable: Process all incoming e-mail and login as necessary to vendor websites to retrieve invoices and statements. Upload invoices and assign to correct department for coding and approval. Review invoices and expense reports for accuracy, proper account coding, sufficient approval, and policy compliance.
- Payment processing: Ensure timely and accurate payment of all invoices and expense reports.
- General Ledger Entries: Enter journal entries and import payroll, gift and student account files into the general ledger as needed. Follow up with appropriate personnel to resolve discrepancies.
- Reconciliations: Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliations for bank accounts and general ledger accounts.
- Reporting Generate and distribute timely, relevant, accurate and consistent financial reports to managers.
- Year-end work: Assist the accounting department with year-end needs related to the annual financial audit and any other reporting requirements.
- Other Duties: Provide occasional backup for Accounting team members. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or related field, or equivalent experience
Minimum of two years’ experience managing a large volume of
transactions in a business office
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of accounting systems, and Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Amenable to work Onsite in a Night Shift Schedule in BGC Taguig City