Junior Accountant - #116423
Work ArrangementTemporary WFH
CityNCR, Pampanga, Baguio
State/ProvinceNational Capital Region (Manila)
Redefine Success with Our Client’s International Role!
Take your career to new heights without leaving your home country. Here's your chance to set foot on a remarkable journey with a global opportunity right at your doorstep and discover perks that set us apart from the rest. As a member of our client’s team in the global outsourcing business, you'll dive into a world of innovation, leadership, and dynamic challenges. Immerse yourself in an international position while working from the comfort of your home country, all within an international organization.
The principal focus of the Junior Accountant position is to provide accounting support for bookkeeping/accounting work in QuickBooks Online/Xero (and other applicable platforms) to one of our US clients that provides accounting and financial services to startup organizations.
Here’s an overview of your future role:
Employment Type: Full-time
Shift: Mid Shift, 2PM-11PM, M-F
Work Setup: Temporary WFH, Any PH office (NCR, Pampanga, Baguio)
What do you need to succeed?
Required Basic Skills:
- 2-3 years of relevant accounting experience (with actual experience in handling QuickBooks and/or Xero).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Functional familiarity with Justworks, Gusto, Expensify, and Stripe and other similar 3rd party apps, is a plus.
- Strong AR/AP experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Excel or Google Sheets.
- Self-motivated attitude and ability to meet tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
- Hyper organization, detail-orientation, and quality-focused.
Position Selection Criteria (personal characteristics):
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder in Accounting or Finance, CPA is a plus but not mandatory.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the processes given per task.
- Demonstrated ability to be a "Team Player".
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Perform General Bookkeeping activities (AJE’s, bank reconciliation, month-end closing, etc.).
- Facilitate direct communication with clients and team members through various tools (chat, email, and some voice through Google Meet as needed).
- Work with the team to ensure compliance with all data privacy or data security protocols.
- Help promote and support a fun and collaborative culture of professionalism, integrity, and build good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Provide feedback and insights on how existing processes may be improved.
- Participate in Employee Engagement activities that would promote the welfare and positive atmosphere for the team.
- "Speak up" and inform management of ways to improve the overall operations and working atmosphere.
- Perform Ad-hoc tasks may be assigned—either by the client or by immediate supervisor/manager. You will be provided with a company computer, so you have to ensure existing access to reliable internet services at home. Work set-up: Permanent WFH with occasional need to attend office/team events.
- HMO coverage upon regularization
- Temporary WFH set-up
- Mid shift schedule
- Prime office locations
- Above-market salary package
- Standard government and Emapta benefits
- 20 days annual leave (5 convertible to cash)
- Upskilling through Emapta Academy
- Career growth opportunities
- Diverse and supportive work environment
Our client is a BPO company whose primary focus is helping some of the world's most innovative startups scale. With four offices across the globe, their mission is to help rapidly growing businesses by creating a new type of outsourcing firm. One that prides itself on partnerships instead of being a service provider. Not only do they spend dozens of extra hours curating the employees on their teams to ensure the best cultural fit, but they also invest time and resources in training across verticals to help spur new ideas and build innovative processes and technology to ensure the company is as efficient and creative as possible for their partners.
Who are we?
Discover a world of possibilities at Emapta, where your career takes flight in stability and growth. Join a team that thrives on camaraderie, supporting each other to achieve excellence together. Experience the satisfaction of being recognized for your contributions with competitive compensation packages that reflect your skills and commitment. Immerse yourself in a positive work culture that encourages collaboration, innovation, and personal development. We provide you with the platform for your success, empowering you to reach new heights in a supportive and inclusive environment.
With a wide roster of international clients from various industries and a proven track record of success, Emapta offers a stable foundation for your career. Team up with like-minded professionals who are passionate about making a meaningful impact through premium global opportunities at your fingertips. Apply now and create a better future with us.