Japanese Program Associate Manager - #101209
Neksjob is an outsourcing and social enterprise that provides quality services to our clients locally and abroad. We are driven by the innate desire to bring about change by encouraging out of the box solutions to well-worn path challenges at a cost-effective rate. We aim to bridge the gap between countries and cultures, distance and time zones, to bring the world closer through the help of emerging technology
WHAT WE DO
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
We take pride in delivering highly efficient candidates at a fast-paced resource recruiting guaranteed one time deployment. Complete your team of experts now!
We dedicate our company in finding only the highest caliber of team that can deliver all the requirements for your project
Web Design & Software Development
Our team not only brings life to websites but also is capable of delivering specific requirements accordingly.
Preferred Location: Mandaluyong
Work Schedule: Nighshift/ Weekends off
• Collaborate with Product and Sales in order to solve the strategic business needs for their end customers.
• Identification of vender/partner, solution design as per customer requirements
• Negotiate with vendors to fulfill solution and acquire quotes for services
• Draft and negotiate statement of work with vendors.
• Provide input and participate in proposal content, customer orals, and responding to customer Q&A.
• At least 7 years of work experience with 5 years of supervisory role
• No domain required; PMO Profile, CAPM, PMPA - Telco Background is good to have only
• Sound knowledge of Telecom Enterprise Products- technical and financial
• At least N2 (Japanese language)