Japanese Bilingual - HR Solutions Services Associate IV - #116446
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Pasay, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
About Conduent:Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day
Job Track Description:
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Uses data organizing and coordination skills to perform business support or technical work.
- Requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Has advanced and specialized expertise within a range of analytical or operational processes.
- Completes assignments and facilitates the work of others.
- May coordinate assignments beyond work area.
- Proposes improvements to processes and methods.
- Acts as a lead, coordinating the work of others, but is not a supervisor.
- Works autonomously within established procedures.
- Has developed skills in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Acts as a technical expert in some areas.
- Understanding of how best teams integrate and work together to achieve company goals.
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and information provided
- Suggests work procedure and practice enhancements to improve efficiency.
- Serves as a team lead.
- May allocate work to team members.
- Provides subject matter guidance to junior team members.
- Provides solutions to atypical problems with little or no precedent.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Answers telephone, e-mail, or chat queries related to HR following client policies and procedures.
- Resolves telephone and chat inquiries quickly.
- Assists employees and managers in the completion of appropriate forms, navigation of HR systems, processes, and policies.
- Investigates any issues raised by the client's employees related to incorrect payments/incorrect records.
- Provides information to employees and HR on matters pertaining to personnel forms and records.
- Initiates appropriate actions as required by HR or employee.
- Advises on benefit plan options.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Closing:Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.