IT Support Workforce Lead* - #88309
Willis Towers Watson (WTW) - Insurance Services
Workforce/Lead Manager will be responsible for managing the schedules of IT Support to ensure enough staff has been scheduled to meet daily demands to operate effectively and efficiently.
The Workforce Manager is expected to produce highly accurate daily, monthly, and yearly call staffing forecasts. They will action changes in the workforce management systems and work with the operations to ensure that key tasks performed drive success.
- Daily/weekly/monthly/yearly forecasting and prediction of volume and IT Support workload or staffing needs.
- Ensure daily that the right number of agents with the right skills are scheduled at the right time.
- Build schedules based on intraday reporting or volume demand
- Oversee IT Support productivity by assessing, analyzing, and reporting employee productivity at the individual, departmental and institutional levels.
- Determine the best way to utilize employees’ productivity skills using techniques and theories of workforce management.
- Assist Team leaders with Quality control tracking and management.
- Proactively manage SD volumes and queues “on the day” to ensure service levels and business targets are met
- Productive Workforce: Improved IT Support productivity, better labor planning, lower operational cost, efficient time, and attendance tracking and better customer service.
- Operational efficiency: Workforce Manager optimize and automate scheduling and performance management based on agent availability, forecast call volume, and revenue targets
- Cost Reduction: Ensures that the right number of agents, with the right skill sets, are staffed at the right time, in the right places
- Assessing, analyzing, and reporting employee productivity at all levels
- Determine the best way to utilize IT Support productivity skills using techniques and theories of workforce management
- Track IT Support time using daily, weekly, and monthly measurements and use workforce optimization software if applicable to improve efficiency and forecast staffing needs, taking contact volume and headcount requirements into account.
- Assist with scheduling, process time-off requests, and generate reports to show productivity and performance changes
- Provide WTW Service Management Leaders with efficiency updates and uphold high customer service standards through real-time monitoring and other methods.
- Ensure a WTW has enough staff based on its operational objectives, forecast staff volume needs, and monitor work performance.
- Escalate IT Support interruptions to appropriate Executive Leadership staff in a quick timely fashion.
- Execute on budget forecasts and owns the development and implementation of staffing and metric models, reporting and analysis.
- Develop policies that impact workforce positively and work with operational staff to ensure communication of these policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Train team members, managers, and trainers on the use of workforce planning tools.
- Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with WTW dialing standards.
- Develop reporting processes, dashboards, and presentations to fulfill senior leadership reporting needs.
- Collaborate to develop product marketing plans including market research, positioning, value proposition, and messaging that resonate with our target customers.
- Help drive continuous improvement to increase productivity, accuracy, and improve case management staffing levels.
- Work with SD operations and use data to identify the changing skills workers will need, skills adjacencies, and career path plans based on objectives
- Help teams design and create ways for employees to learn and to roll out the continuous learning people need to perform effectively as organizations pivot at speed and scale.
- Recognize that workforce planning tasks focuses on outcomes from the planning process, more so than the process itself.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Workforce Lead/Manager
- Degree in Management, Economics, Finance, accounting, business Computer Science, or equivalent certification is a plus
- Qualifications and/or experience in Genesys, Workforce Manager tools and Power BI (preferred)
- ServiceNow ticketing tool usage and reporting experience is a must
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel usage
- Knowledge of WTW Services and Products and ITIL Foundation Certification is preferred.
- Knowledge to organize and analyze structured/unstructured data
- Workforce Planning fundamentals
- Strong command of English language and good communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment and positively influence & motivate a high performing team
- Proven customer focus, both internal and external
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer