IT Support Team Lead* - #88354
Willis Towers Watson (WTW) - Insurance Services
The Team Lead is responsible for the daily supervision and accountability of IT Support analysts and motivates them to do their job effectively to provide consistent quality and efficiency of service delivery to our clients. They will manage team members through motivation, coaching and mentoring while ensuring staffing levels are enough to maintain contractual service agreements.
A Team Lead is expected to provide daily objectives, develop reward systems for productivity that motivate new hires and seasoned workers alike and communicate any issues with upper management to reach business goals effectively.
- Oversee daily IT Support team activities
- Daily delivery of effective Phone call management, FCR, customer satisfaction survey, SLA’s etc.,
- Responsible for ensuring the team metrics are met or exceeded.
- Act as logistical organizer of staff to respond to a variety of inbound support requests
- Ensure all tickets are maintained in appropriate work queue and completed based on established SLA’s.
- Manage employee schedule requests and admin task assigned for Team Leader
- Enforce Attendance policy such as utilizing attendance tracker
- Monitor agent activity to promote productivity and utilization
- Provide feedback to account teams and operations management on status of account activities
- Effectively respond to end-user requests to speak to a supervisor
- Provide agent coaching and feedback to drive quality improvements
- Service Readiness: Trainer contributes to IT Support preparedness by improving the analyst client and technical knowledge and skill set to effectively perform their expected role.
- Quality Improvement: Trainer helps enhance IT Support performance, boost employee productivity, reduce company turnover and improve company culture.
- Oversee day-to-day operation and motivate team members
- Set clear team goals, delegate tasks, and set deadlines
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics (phone, chat, self-service etc.,)
- Effectively drive team toward monthly SLA & KPI attainment
- Evaluate scope of additional services/volume and determine impact to team adjusting where necessary
- Develop team strengths and improve weaknesses
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Identify team goals and evaluate team progress
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Provide objective semi-annual evaluation of employees
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Support leadership initiatives to improve and enhance service support
- Vision to identify developing talent and mentor into management candidates
- Onboard or terminate agents in related WTW systems
- 2 year or 4-year degree in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of IT Support performance metrics or ticketing tool
- ServiceNow ticketing tool experience and Genesys System knowledge sis
- Good PC skills, especially MS Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Degree in Management, Training or Certification in team leading is a plus
- ITIL Foundation Certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma or any quality control methodologies
- Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills
- Proven technical trouble shooting and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to quickly react to dynamic service delivery requirements
- Ability to influence, network and collaborate with IT teams.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks and work with limited supervision
- Decision-making, Organizational and time-management skills
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer