IT Support Quality Analyst* - #88364
Willis Towers Watson (WTW) - Insurance Services
WTW is looking for an experienced Quality Analyst. This role will adhere to and promote quality assurance methods and procedures to ensure all IT Support Analyst adheres to WTW standard processes and procedures to achieve quality and excellent service. The Quality Analyst will audit, document, and execute quality assurance (QA) monitoring, and track and report results.
The Quality Analyst is responsible for measuring and assessing the quality of the performance of WTW IT Support Analyst against established expectations of agent behavior to improve customer satisfaction. The QA Analyst will monitor inbound/outbound calls, Chat and Self -Service transactions and responses to assess communication technical accuracy, service performance, and conformity to WTW policies and procedures. The QA Analyst will help develop, create, and implement contact center quality processes and procedures; as well as make recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall WTW Experience.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data, quality reports, and feedback to Operations Manager, Service Owner, or Service Director.
- Listen to calls in 3 ways; live, recorded, and side by side while communicating feedback to encourage and discourage certain practices
- Processes negative and positive feedback from CSAT enquiries
- Defines agent quality improvement plans
- Reports weekly on agent quality issues
- Supports Team lead/Work planner on agent coaching
- Identifies the interface of key activities within and between the functions of the organization.
- Integrates and aligns the processes that will best achieve the desired results
- Make recommendations for continuous Improvement of processes, considering the QA standards
- Participates in the design of Quality Assurance Programs, Audit Forms, and standards
- Quality Standards and Customer Experience: Quality Analyst drives overall improvement of IT Support performance through call, chat, ticket monitoring and evaluation to improve customer satisfaction.
Operational efficiency: Quality Analyst helps upskill agents and raise quality services for an efficient and effective IT Support operations.
Monitoring/Auditing calls, chats, and tickets, processes, and services
- Monitor calls, chats, tickets to measure performance and facilitate strategic objectives and requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate technology processes and services
- Ensure that products and services meet established quality standards.
Evaluating/Assessing agent performance
- Assess SD analyst behavior, counsel, and coach them to reduce negative customer experience, wastage of time and resources, and agent attrition.
- Assess SD analyst’ interaction with customers against a set of quality standards, including subjective components such as soft skills and courtesy.
- Identify historical trends through data analysis, to determine which SD analyst require more attention and which require less.
- Create and implement Call Criteria to identify SD analyst who require increased coverage and analysis.
- Study, research, develop and implement quality management systems that comply with industry regulations/standards
- Develop and revise quality procedures and work instructions
- Monitor trends on an internal QA level, such as month-over-month agent performance metrics and top missed points at the agent or organizational level.
- Work closely with SD Operations or other teams (engineering, infrastructure) to improve quality.
- Analyze and solve problems with a solid understanding of quality management principles & tools
- Analyze data, identify trends & patterns that indicate quality issues or areas that can be improved
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for WTW SD Analyst.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Identify and implement tools targeted towards improving internal processes within your SD
- Identify the quality of customer experience, and IT Support general performance.
- Use statistical methods to take proper samples of calls, chats, tickets received by SD Analyst and then create a report from the study results.
- Listen in on every agent at least three times a day but randomly choose calls for monitoring.
- tech-savvy monitoring software availability means that they don’t always have to listen to live phone calls and can instead record phone calls for monitoring later.
- Explore technology to improve quality such as Integrating speech analysis software into IVR system to soften the edge of automated responses to provide a positive customer experience.
Design evaluation programs
- Responsible for picking the most effective performance metric to analyze QA performance
- Identify the most effective way to evaluate performance.
- Evaluate and score agent-to-customer interactions to identify key behaviors that drive quality and improve customer experience.
- IT Support – Call Center Experience Required (Minimum 1 year)
- At least 2 years of experience in quality monitoring and auditing tickets and calls
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications
- ServiceNow ticketing tool usage and reporting experience is a must
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel usage
- Knowledge of WTW Services and Products and ITIL Foundation Certification is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Write and complete technical forms and reports
- Knowledge to organize and analyze structured/unstructured data
- Workforce Planning fundamentals
- Strong command of English language and good communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment and positively influence & motivate a high performing team
- Proven customer focus, both internal and external
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer