IT Support Process Analyst* - #88380
Willis Towers Watson (WTW) - Insurance Services
IT Support Process Analyst overall responsibility is to examine IT Support processes and workflows to find out how they can be improved or automated. They will also help in facilitating process workshops and document any information elicited using process maps and business requirements documents.
Process analysts are expected to identify areas where IT Support can improve processes and workflows to remain competitive. They meet with Leads, Managers and Stakeholders to identify areas for improvement and develop strategies to enhance SD processes.
- Analyze Customer Satisfaction surveys and defines trend analysis
- Participates in the design of Quality Assurance Programs, Audit Forms, and standards
- Defines opportunities for upstreaming workload
- Creates end to end process and procedures to improve IT Support quality and customer experience
- Defines continuous improvement plans for WTW IT Support
- Creates and maintain knowledge management strategy
- Checks usage if knowledge management tools and methods
- Conducts skills, technical, management and staff development training courses within IT Support
- Designs and develops programs, creates knowledge article and updates the knowledgebase system regularly
- Providing employees with training and support to ensure they’re properly trained in new processes and technologies
- Monitoring and analyzing process performance metrics to identify areas for improvement
- Customer Experience: Process Analyst help drives operational efficiency by improving processes and procedures that can contribute to overall customer satisfaction.
- Operational efficiency: Process Analyst focus on how processes directly affect operational aspects of a IT Support and improves it making it more efficient and effective.
- Creating and putting in place new processes to boost efficiency and productivity.
- Managing process change and Leading process redesign workshops
- Meeting with clients to discuss areas of focus and improvement within the business.
- Documenting SD processes and developing process maps and diagrams to aid communication and comprehension
- Analyzing existing business processes to identify inefficiencies and areas for improvement
- Understanding business requirements and goals that require collaboration with business leaders and stakeholders
- Gathering and processing data to identify process performance areas.
- Designing workflow and process strategies to improve business performance.
- Creating and presenting process reports for client approval.
- Overseeing the implementation of revised company processes and workflows.
- Monitoring the efficacy of updated workflows.
- Staying up to date with the latest business practices and technologies.
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Monitoring, measuring, and providing feedback on process performance
- Facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
- Applying their knowledge of business process modelling notations to documenting processes.
- IT Support – Call Center Experience Required (Minimum 1 year)
- At least 2 years Process Analyst experience
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification and similar experience
- ServiceNow ticketing tool usage and reporting experience is a must
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel usage
- Knowledge of WTW Services and Products and ITIL Foundation Certification is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge to organize and analyze structured/unstructured data
- Sound Problem Solving Skills, Data Analytics and experience in Project Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio, MS Office, Troubleshooting and Customer Service.
- Strong command of English language and good communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- Ability to work well within a team environment and positively influence & motivate a high performing team
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer