IT Support Operations Support Lead* - #88408
Willis Towers Watson (WTW) - Insurance Services
We are looking for an operations support lead who will be responsible for managing, overseeing the day-to-day activities of trainers, process, quality analyst team and drive improvement initiatives to enable IT Support operations to achieve the quality service and agreed SLAs. Operations Lead will work with the IT Support Operations and other resolver groups in the identification of needs and the design, develop and execution of solutions to meet service and business requirements. We will consider candidates that do not necessarily have all the qualifications but have sufficient experience and talent.
- Supervise the work of your team in delivering process adherence, performance, and quality as it pertains to IT Support operations
- Responsible for driving the execution of initiatives within the team for process efficiency gains other and key cross-functional areas
- Develop and implement key operational concepts and strategies to identify areas of improvement within IT Support that will assist in increasing overall operational effectiveness, reduce costs and support other operational initiatives that impact the services delivered to WTW colleagues.
- Document and communicate points of conflict within the IT Support process with the responsibility for escalation and resolution
- Lead process reviews that identify areas for improvement and recommend actions for changes/modifications
- Communicate and coordinate within the Integrated Supply Chain and with Cross Functional process partners the current process
- Customer Experience: Operations Lead help drives operational efficiency by driving improvement on processes and procedures, training materials and Quality audits that can contribute to overall customer satisfaction.
- Operational efficiency: The lead will focus on how quality, training and processes directly affect operational aspects of a IT Support and improves it making it more efficient and effective.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and ambitious
- Good team worker, motivator, driver
- Close interaction with IT Support Operations
- Must be a Hands-on Manager, not opposed to accomplishing tickets and tasks
- Perform analytics on trends in support tickets
- Perform advanced application troubleshooting
- Ability to provide excellent phone\remote support to SD Operations when needed
- Comfortable with iOS, Android, Blackberry devices
- Work with Team on Desktop Standard Image
- At least 2 years’ experience working in IT Support operations setting
- Basic\Advanced hardware troubleshooting & resolution Laptop, Desktop, Printers
- ServiceNow ticketing tool usage and reporting experience is a must
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel usage
- Knowledge of WTW Services and Products and ITIL Foundation Certification is preferred.
- Knowledge to organize and analyze structured/unstructured data
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with business stakeholders and development teams and to make project presentations
- Strong attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment and positively influence & motivate a high performing team
- Proven customer focus, both internal and external
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer