IT Staff - #100868
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible in the deployment, installation, pull-out and configuration of PC, Laptop, Printer.
2. Diligently attends to assigned tickets and provides support within the specified SLAs
3. Responsible with level 1 (phone & remote) & level 2 (on site) support.
4. Regularly updates on the status of assigned service request or incident.
5. Reports and updates helpdesk on incident or service requests encountered beyond the
assigned service request.
6. Provides assistance to end-users on standard applications and specialized software.
7. Troubleshoots hardware problems, replaces defective parts and makes necessary
escalation to the authorized person.
8. Responsible in formatting/Cloning of PC, Desktop, Laptops
9. Network connection configuration, testing and basic troubleshooting.
10. Performs regular checkup of PC desktop/laptop and a like (such as but not limited to
11. Escalates problem that requires immediate attention of helpdesk, team leader or appropriate
12. Performs other relevant tasks that may be assigned
- Bachelors degree graduate
- Effective communication skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply