IT Service Team Lead - #101424
Virtual Gaming World
IT Service Team Lead
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices around the globe, we’re on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our IT Services team in Manila and currently looking for an IT Service Team Lead to join the team.
The primary responsibility of the IT Service Team Leader is to oversee the local IT team, guiding and supporting them towards meeting their defined targets and deliverables and will collaborate closely with the local PH teams to ensure alignment and seamless coordination of IT processes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the team meets internal targets and SLAs.
- Provide timely resolution to IT-related issues and manage IT Service support services.
- Oversee IT asset management, compliance, procurement, and equipment dispatch.
- Function as the team's point of contact.
- Collaborate with other teams to address potential issues, provide solutions, and make recommendations to ensure the seamless execution of IT-related processes.
- Perform other deliverables and outcomes as directed by the company from time to time.
What you will bring to the role:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- 5 to 10 years of experience in helpdesk/service desk or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience leading a team
- Experience in hardware and software support/troubleshooting/maintenance, Single Sign-on platforms, MDM solution
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification is a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.