Inventory & Logistics Specialist (CME Manufacturing Plant, Sasa Davao, URGENT!) - #88028
Insular Oil Corporation
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Davao, Davao
Contract type: Full time
- Must be a graduate of Engineering, Chemistry or any business course, with or without license and experience.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office suites.
- Has good leadership skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organize and has exceptional problem solving skills.
- Can analyze and interpret data.
- Can work with less supervision and team oriented.
- Willing to do field work and render overtime work if necessary.
- Available to start IMMEDIATELY.
Brief Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives and ensures safekeeping of raw materials and performs actual daily inventory sounding.
- Update and encode movement of all raw materials and prepare, update inventory reports.
- Coordinates with other departments regarding the monthly checking of physical inventory and SAP program.
- Coordinates with departments regarding the pickup and loading of by-products to customers and availability of stocks.
- Other reportorial and tasks assigned.