Internal Auditor - #88446
Isla Lipana & Co., the Philippine member firm of the PwC global network
Job Profile Summary
A career within Internal Audit services will provide you with an opportunity to gain an understanding of an organization’s objectives, regulatory and risk management environment, and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders. We focus on improving the business area by looking deeper and considering areas like culture and behaviors to help improve and embed controls. In short, we seek to address the right risks and ultimately add value to their organization.
- Assist in the preparation of a risk-based annual audit plan.
- Conduct audit engagements based on the approved audit plan.
- Review governance, risk management, and controls processes of PwC Philippines (Isla Lipana & Co).
- Present findings to the business units and update the IA Manager and Chief Internal Auditor of the results.
- Perform related admin and ad hoc tasks for this job.
- A graduate of BS Accountancy or BS Internal Auditing.
- With 1-3 years experience in handling internal audits in other private companies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable dealing with all levels of management.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates integrity, values, principles, and work ethics.
- Willingness to go on field in Makati, Cebu, and Iloilo.