Intercompany Accountant (Night Shift) - Contractual - #116419
Location: PH - Philippines - A5R0
Goodyear Talent Acquisition Representative: Shaira Bautista
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: No
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform all daily IBS/Intercompany tasks in compliance with accounting policies (with accuracy and on timely basis)
- Liaise with IBS associates from other GY locations in terms of obtaining IBS/Intercompany related documents (e.g. invoices) and addressing inquires
- Perform all month-end IBS/Intercompany closing activities in compliance with accounting policies (with accuracy and focus on timely delivery of results)
- Perform analysis of IBS/Intercompany accounts and prepare month-end account reconciliations in compliance with accounting policies.
- Investigate and explain any unreconciled items and prepare action plans to correct the differences noted.
- Assist and provide controllers, accounting management and other members of accounting team with accurate financial information.
- 2-3 years experience, preferably in intercompany accounting, or a Senior Bookkeeper with relevant qualifications
- Previous exposure to a work environment requiring attention to detail, working to deadlines and handling customer and/or vendor queries
- General Ledger journals and reconciliations of intercompany balances
- Knowledge of SAP system (highly desirable) and Microsoft PC applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong English skills to provide accounting support to key stakeholders within the business
- Excellent time management and work evaluation skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work with team members from different geographical locations
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Flexible, self-motivated, proactive and willing to learn
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts (mid shift & night shift)
- Amenable for 8 months contract
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 57 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate