Inside Sales Executive - #116005
UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Job Description: This position initiates customer calls and generates revenue through conversion of new accounts. Achieve business plan volume and revenue by growing medium-sized customer segment within the set revenue band. Identify sales opportunities, conduct probing calls within the assigned territory. Responds to customer issues and concerns through collaborating with internal departments. Performs other duties as requested.
Requirements & Qualifications
- College Graduate
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of the sales process
- Has the patience and ability to engage customers in a conversation
- Sales experience is a plus factor but not required
- Working knowledge of relevant windows applications
- Has the ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers
- Trainable and has a good attitude towards work
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.