Inside Sales Engineer - #100948
This position is responsible for sales positioning, product instruction and customer solving techniques and skills. Interactions with accounts will be virtual from assigned phone coverage areas. This position will cover customers across the Watlow's segmentation models.
Its functional contribution are as follows:
- Uses judgment to organize tasks and knows when to refer issues to others
- Leverages knowledge of business and tools and recommends/ implements solutions within designated area of responsibility
- Demonstrates knowledge and expertise in product and applications
- Uses resources to learn the business
- Identifies ways to reduce waste and improve business processes
- Understands how actions impact expenses
- Transfers knowledge from one situation to the next
- Demonstrates approachability and openness
- Establishes credibility
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal listening and communication capabilities
- Conforms to behaviors consistent with organizational culture
- Uses the Watlow Business System (WBS) to achieve results
- Solid understanding of Watlow Product offering so as to support recommendations based on customers application needs and to assist in their product selection experience.
- Leads the effort to identify thermal needs and is expected to be able to close deals remotely.
- Leads customer through product selection recommendations and has expanded working knowledge of extended capabilities.
- Assists with translation of customer needs when required to internal and/or external channel partners and sales offices.
- Identifies sales campaigns and initiatives to nurture inquiries and identify customer product needs.
- Tracks data points/ metrics as defined by organization.
- Works customer issue resolution with internal resources.
- Communicates urgencies effectively to channel as required.
- Ability to process orders directly and can determine best path for customer solution either directly or through a preferred sales channel.
- Engages with playbook on a daily basis and not only understands the functionality of the tool but has incorporated it into their daily operating system.
- Has incorporated their own playbook portfolio and has specific account assignments and growth activities and targets.
- Is actively engaged in prospecting activities and has created a strong operating system to grow their individual sales funnel and true north objectives.
- Established collaborative relationships to continue to improve customer value.
- Internal sales support to assess leads, develop quote/ proposal delivery and negotiations.
- Is seen as a competent resource for sales channel and is sought for opinions on product selection and sales method.
CENTER OF EXPERTISE:
- Strong Opportunity Management Process understanding
- Comprehensive Conversion Penetration Retention (CPR) Process Knowledge
- Strong Product and Application Knowledge
- Visual Designer, Configurator
- Established Sales Playbook methodology
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)