In-House Collector - #88438
Toyota Financial Services Philippines Corporation
The In-House Collector is responsible for the timely and efficient resolution and facilitation of collection-related requests, queries, and complaints made by internal and external clients received via phone or walk-in.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attends to calls/inquiries and facilitates constant reminders on the assigned past due accounts until payment settlement.
- Attends to client’s requests on their account-related documents (Statement of Account, payment history, and/or other related documents)
- Provides excellent customer service for both internal and external customers.
- A graduate of any business-related courses.
- 0-1 year of collections experience in inbound calls and hardcore units from credit card companies, banks, or collection agencies.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of collection systems and policies/procedures is an advantage.
- Experience in handling inbound and customer service calls.
- Fresh graduates are very welcome to apply.
- Makati City
- Davao City
- Cebu City