Hub Coordinator - Operations, Shopee Xpress (Mandaluyong 2) - #116084
Apply NowDepartmentOperations LevelExperienced (Team Lead) LocationPhilippines - Manila
The Operation teams at Shopee covers the operational end-to-end process, from when the buyer searches for a product listed on the Shopee platform, to the moment the buyer receives the products. The team analyses and monitors operational KPIs across the region and conducts root cause analysis when operation performance fluctuates. The Operations team comprises Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Warehouse, Logistics, Seller Operations and Fraud.Job Description:
- Assists in the day-to-day hub operation (both last mile and first mile activities), including parcel inbounding, sorting, rider dispatch, receiving of in-transit parcels, and inventory control.
- Conducts team briefing and documents minutes of the meeting
- Supports in monitoring the hub's performance by ensuring high productivity levels and Hub KPI’s are efficiently met.
- Creates, reviews and validates reports of the Hub
- Assists Customer Support team in call outs to solve Customer support escalations
- Implements process improvement initiatives & projects geared towards increasing Hub productivity
- Handle payment transactions and other payment processes
- Coordinates with agency coordinators in overseeing agency teams
- Other tasks related to the operations of the Hub
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- At least 3 years related experience in Logistics, Warehouse and Distribution. Experience in e-commerce fulfillment is an advantage.
- Has held a leadership role preferably in a warehouse or hub environment
- Experience in payments processing or similar function
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Willing to be assigned anywhere in the designated Cluster
- Able to do shift work depending on agreed team schedules
- Must have a continuous learning mindset; able to do administrative and other tasks in hub operations