Hiring for PHRN | Accenture Cebu (EH 3664) - #100979
Apply onsite to experience one-day recruitment processing!
Drop by at 16/F Ebloc2, W Geonzon St., Cebu I.T. Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Monday to Friday, 10AM-3PM (except holidays)
Up to 60,000* Joining Bonus awaits when you apply and get hired for our PHRN role!
APPLICATION REMINDER: We appreciate your interest in applying with Accenture. As you go along the recruitment process, we require everyone to complete their Workday profile via our career site (Workday) accessible after you click the ‘Apply Now’ button or to be sent via SMS. Make sure to accomplish all the required information within 24 hours for us to process your application.
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for PH Registered Nurse Analyst who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Provide documentation coverage for assigned healthcare providers, which involves listening to audio records of patient clinic visits/encounters using AI technology and support tools to summarize medical facts, findings and prescribed treatment plan into a professional clinical report/provider note format. Clinical reports/provider notes include but are not limited to history of present illness, physical exam, results, assessment, and plan.
- Navigate client electronic health record (EHR) to enter clinical reports and data directly into client’s EHR.
- Document clinical reports and data into EHR in adherence with client’s guidelines, workflows and note templates.
- Complete required clinical education hours needed to maintain active licensure/certification.
Join our high performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Work Life Balance
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at ****.
*Terms and conditions apply
What are we looking for?
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Holds an active, unrestricted Philippine registered nurse license
- Must have at least three (3) months of prior working experience as a registered nurse in a clinical setting
- Experience in a front-office (voice) call center or BPO back-office environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of ICD-9 and ICD-10 and CPT codes is an advantage
- Amenable to work in Cebu City, Cebu