Healthcare Customer Associate* - #88399
Tahche Outsourcing Services Inc
Our US partner is one of the leading Medical Digital Imaging Service Providers in New Jersey. They offer a full spectrum of diagnostic imaging services in comfortable, convenient, and friendly outpatient imaging centers.
As a Healthcare Customer Associate, you will assist patients with their inquiries, set up appointments, and perform general tasks.
This is a full-time role, on a US shift and on an Onsite (Cebu-based) work set-up.
If you have the right skill set, this may be your opportunity to enter this fast-growing organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive incomings calls from customers and assist them with their needs
- Assist in setting appointments for patients and double-check appointment confirmation
- Gathers information related to customers concerns and provides appropriate resolution
- Open and maintain customer accounts by updating account information
- Escalate customer concerns that are critical or require immediate resolution beyond agent capability
- Process orders and label faxes received electronically
- Call patients to update them on their upcoming scheduled procedures including clinical preparations
- With BPO experience of at least 1 year in a healthcare account
- Experience in radiology accounts / digital imaging centers is a plus
- Experienced with appointment scheduling and back office is a plus
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU? (Be part of a Dynamic US Team!)
- Full-time permanent position
- Competitive base salary with allowance
- 13th-month pay
- Paid Leaves and Service Incentive Leaves
- Health insurance with dental coverage upon regularization with the opportunity for additional 2 dependents
- Government-mandated benefits (SSS, Phil health, Pag Ibig, Maternity or Paternity leave benefit, Solo Parent Leave, Bereavement leave etc.)
- Employee engagement activities, team outings, sports activities, and events
- Personal development and training opportunities
(Offer package will be based on level of expertise)
Follow us on our official social media platforms and be updated with the latest news and hirings!
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tahchecareers
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/tahchecareers/
TikTok : https://www.tiktok.com/tahche.careers
Apply now and be part of Tahche!