Healthcare Coordinator (Utilization Management) - #101410
Date: 1 week ago
City: Taguig, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
This role will support coordination of medical services including utilization management intake, requesting medical records, and provider requests to promote effective utilization of healthcare services.
- Provide support services to team members by answering incoming telephone calls, taking messages, researching information
- Requesting medical records for pending authorizations or continued stay authorizations
- Request, research, and record discharge dates & dispositions for inpatient authorizations
- Generate UM letters for members and providers
- Refers to needed services in accordance to benefit plan
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of required information that meets quality standards
- Protect the confidentiality of the member information and adheres to the company policies regarding confidentiality
- Any college education (non graduates are welcome to apply)
- Any experience in utilization management, healthcare, claims, etc.
- Minimum of one year experience in a healthcare-related field. Preferred setting is hospital, medical doctor’s office, or health insurance company
- Experience with medical terminology and concepts used in the healthcare delivery system, provider office, or the insurance industry is required
Visit us at UST.com.