Healthcare Billing Specialist* - #88381
Tahche Outsourcing Services Inc
Our US partner is one of the leading Medical Digital Imaging Service Providers in New Jersey. They offer a full spectrum of diagnostic imaging services in comfortable, convenient, and friendly outpatient imaging centers.
As a Healthcare Billing Specialist, you will be catering to all billing inquiries from patients and doctors, processing payments, and performing general tasks.
This is a full-time role, on a US shift and on an Onsite (Cebu-based) set-up.
If you have the right skill set, this may be your opportunity to enter this fast-growing organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform inbound and outbound calls to/from patients, insurance representatives, and onsite counterparts, as well as doctor's and law offices, when applicable.
- Update the billing system with pertinent patient information coming from patients and other authorized entities.
- Adjust claim/patient information details and rebill corrected claims for denials when applicable.
- Post payments made by patients or by their representatives through the company's online payment portal partner -- electronic and/or mailed payments.
- Comply and execute ad hoc tasks assigned by the direct supervisor/manager and/or onshore billing manager.
- With BPO experience of at least 1 year in a healthcare account
- At Least 1 year of Healthcare BPO / Billing experience is required
- Knowledge of ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS billing in the US healthcare setting is an advantage
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU? (Be part of a Dynamic US Team!)
- Full-time permanent position
- Competitive base salary with allowance
- 13th-month pay
- Paid Leaves and Service Incentive Leaves
- Health insurance with dental coverage upon regularization with the opportunity for additional 2 dependents
- Government-mandated benefits (SSS, Phil health, Pag Ibig, Maternity or Paternity leave benefit, Solo Parent Leave, Bereavement leave, etc.)
- Employee engagement activities, team outings, sports activities, and events
- Personal development and training opportunities
(Offer package will be based on level of expertise)
Follow us on our official social media platforms and be updated with the latest news and hirings!
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tahchecareers
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/tahchecareers/
TikTok : https://www.tiktok.com/tahche.careers
Apply now and be part of Tahche!