Head of Supplier Management - APAC - #116106
The Head of Supplier Management (APAC) will have responsibility for the depth and integrity of the regional supply chain across a range of marketing related spend categories, supporting the growth of Link’s marketing services outsourcing proposition and associated contract wins.
Building, inducting and managing a supply chain for a number of global brands, including implementing a supplier assessment and onboarding process and establishing and negotiating our contractual engagement with suppliers.
- Create a plan to deliver a robust and high-quality supply chain for APAC to meet the business needs.
- Ensure appropriate supply chain contracts are in place in all cases, to minimise risks.
- Implement a supplier induction and engagement process to ensure APAC supply chain is compliant to using Link’s procurement system “Connect”.
- Working with market/regional leadership team to understand requirements for local supply chains.
- Establish a framework of trading terms with the supply chain to ensure all business is undertaken on commercially beneficial terms.
- Establish and monitor key strategic supplier performance against agreed SLAs.
- Negotiate leveraged rate cards with key suppliers where required.
- Price new business/ tenders competitively with a regional supply chain.
- Identify, control and mitigate risk within the supply chain
- Ensure that regional procurement activity adheres to company policies and guidelines with regards integrity, approval process and audit trails.
- Developing and maintaining a strong knowledge of the supplier marketplace – assessing our position and addressing any weakness.
- Inform key Customer facing staff of changes in the procurement landscape – so they can help our clients understand how key variables and market factors will impact on their business.
- Promoting an open, supportive and positive culture of teamwork.
- Line management responsibility for additional Procurement staff when recruited.
- Develop local Philippines supply chain.
- Undertake a local APAC procurement process review – assess controls in place, streamline where appropriate.
- Vendor review – historic category profile & spend by vendor to understand leverage opportunities
- Review and sign off high value order placement with supply chain (noting cash position and assessing leverage opportunities).
- New Suppliers – assessment, approval and on-boarding
- Travel required around APAC to support the success of the above
- Fluent English speaker
- Other regional languages advantageous
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in marketing related procurement environment – across a range of categories and should include blue chip / global brand client base.
- Ability to learn – new product areas and supplier types.
- Must be able to demonstrate track record of implementing company contracts and sourcing policies with supply chain.
- Must show experience of building relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders, whilst being prepared to challenge the status quo.
- High energy, highly motivated individual with excellent purchasing experience, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate effective decision making and sound judgement using analytical, commercial and execution skills
- A real focus on quality and integrity.
- Must be prepared to travel as required – APAC.
Our organization is dedicated to fostering a workplace environment that values diversity and inclusion. We actively seek to attract, recruit, and nurture talent from a broad spectrum of backgrounds, each contributing unique perspectives, ideas, and experiences. Our goal is to cultivate a productive and inclusive atmosphere that represents various cultures and groups, where everyone is given an equal opportunity to thrive.
Your needs and preferences are important to us, and we are committed to ensuring an equitable and accessible recruitment process. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Link, please contact us at [email protected]