Head of Contact Centre (Philippines) - #116040
Who are Benefex?
We are a fast-moving technology company, and one of the most successful providers of online reward and benefits solutions in the UK. We believe no one comes to work to do a bad job or be actively disengaged, and that technology is instrumental in providing an exceptional employee experience. We are striving to create seamless but tangible interactions between employers and employees, making work a rewarding place for every single one of us. To help us on our quest to be the best, we need brilliant people on board and that’s where you come in.
Why should you apply?
- Impact: play a pivotal role in growing out our operation in the Philippines and enabling our Global growth with 24/7 customer coverage
- People: work with highly motivated and talented people committed to provide an exceptional employee experience
- Culture: work closely with the Head of Operations (PH) to build and enhance the team and office culture in Cebu
- Top 10 Employer, Sunday Times Best Places to Work Awards
- Work for a profitable, fast-growing market leader in the online reward and benefits space
Salary ₱100,000-150,000 plus ₱5,000 non-taxable allowance
Flexible hybrid working arrangement
️ 25 days paid vacation leave + 7 days paid sick leave
Your birthday off
️ Two half day wellbeing days
HMO and Dental Coverage for you
Head of Contact Centre (Philippines)
As part of our mission to go Global, in September 2023, we expanded our operation into Cebu, Philippines. We are now preparing to extend our operation further to provide a 24/7 service. As part of this expansion, we
Taking a hands-on approach, you will lead and line manage a team of 3 Employee Experience Team Leaders directly and indirectly a team of up to 20 call centre agents.
- Employee Experience Centre Operations
- Define the skills model to recruit the best talent, and ensure our people are supported by knowledge and training.
- Work closely with UK HoD to ensure effective forecasting and workforce planning is in place to cover growth and peak/off-peak variations in demand.
- Drive performance management metrics and reporting
- Establish a performance culture of customer obsession among team leads and agents
- Champion the execution of our support strategy
- Support the implementation/evolution of technology solutions that give us the optimal channel mix and workflows to complement our Support vision.
- Partner closely with our Product & Operations teams to ensure the customer experience is at the heart of all shared processes
- Executive Support: Provide essential administrative support and assistance to the Head of Operations (PH) ensuring seamless operational functions.
- Employee Benefits and Compensation Assistance: Support in the administration of employee benefits and compensation programs within the EXC department
- Employee Engagement Support: Contribute to the development and implementation of engaging initiatives to foster a positive and inclusive work environment
- Office Management Assistance: Assist in the day-to-day management of office operations
- Government Compliance Collaboration: Collaborate on ensuring adherence to local government regulations and compliance requirements
What are we looking for?
- Contact centre operations experience is a must. Experience in leading a truly omnichannel contact centre operation would be a bonus.
- Experience in conversational support concepts and other customer communication tools.
- Proven people leadership skills, be able to inspire, coach and develop your team, ensuring they, and the department, reach their full potential.
- Demonstrative experience of how you have created efficiencies by implementing robust methodologies to drive proactive support, improvement of customer satisfaction, complaint management, quality, accuracy, and first contact resolution.
- Hands-on mentality, willing to roll your sleeves up, and adapt approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Industry specific experience would be ideal however not essential.
- Administrative proficiency – strong administrative skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Philippine employee benefits administration including understanding of local regulations.
- Communication and relationship management – experience in managing relationships with external partners, government agencies and contributing to a positive organisational culture.
- Flexibility in working different shift patterns to spend time with all of our PH teams.
Even if you don't meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply! We are looking for talented and passionate individuals who are eager to learn and grow. We also offer a variety of other roles, so please check out our careers page to see if there is something else that might be a good fit for you.
Location and work pattern:
Discover the best of both worlds with our company's state-of-the-art offices located in the heart of Cebu IT Park, offering a modern and dynamic workspace. We believe in the power of flexibility and work-life balance, which is why we also embrace hybrid working options, allowing you to thrive whether you're in the office or working from the comfort of your home.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and flexible individual who is happy to rotate working different shifts to spend time with each of teams.
Our teams work 5 days a week (including weekends) with 2 consecutive rest days, working either 9am-6pm, 5pm-2am or 1am-10am.
Our interview process
Benefex understands the need to have a fast and efficient process, the below will all be completed in the shortest time possible.
Initial informal call with the Talent team
Online tests in numeracy and logical reasoning
Interview with the Hiring Manager
Final interview with the Head of Operations (Philippines)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcome and respected. We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to our success, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.