Head Accountant - #88184
All Asia Air Central, Inc.
Date: 5 days ago
City: Manila, Metro Manila
Salary: ₱55,000 - ₱80,000 per month
Contract type: Full time
The Head Accountant is expected to:
- Ensures business processes, administration, and financial management.
- Leads planning and forecasting activities to achieve business and company goals.
- Prepare BIR compliance monthly, quarterly and annually
- Prepare government compliance monthly and annually
- Prepare management financial reports.
- Prepares financial budget and forecasts.
- Analyzes revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
- Assists management to make financial decisions.
- Reviews and processes payments of the company.
- Maintains an accurate filing and record keeping system for all financial statements and company documents.
- Assist the external auditor on yearly audit
- Assist BIR audit if any.
- Prepare Payroll
- Month end report to Japan
- Attention to detail
- Strong quantitative skills
- Understanding of confidentiality
- Adept at analyzing information
- Microsoft office skills
- Decision making skills
- Strong international communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Financial modeling skills
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of BS in Accountancy Major in Accounting
- 5 year’s or more experience as head accountant
- BIR audit experience is an advantage