Graphic Artist - #116257
Halcyon Marine Healthcare Systems
- Graduate of Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Visual Arts, or any equivalent course
- Proficient in graphic design software and tools.
- Understanding of design principles, composition, color theory, and storytelling
- Good in conceptualization and composition of the design
- Strong portfolio with a variety of design projects.
- High attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Willing to report on-site if needed (Makati Area)
- Can start work ASAP.
Please include your portfolio if available.
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Work from home
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th-month salary
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
About Halcyon Marine Healthcare Systems Inc.:
The Halcyon is a seabird known to those who sail. They lay their eggs on the beach in the middle of winter. When the eggs are hatching the waters are still and the weather is fine.To the seafarers we serve- we wish them halcyon days, an untroubled time of peace and calm, as they journey the high seas.Since 2006 Halcyon Marine Healthcare Systems has been committed to ensuring and promoting the health and safety of the seafarer so that they may pursue long, productive and prosperous seafaring careers.Through a fully computerized and modern medical screening process; electronic records and database; health promotion and patient education; coordination and collaboration with government agencies, insurers and shipowners, Halcyon Marine Healthcare Systems has anticipated and responded to the needs, expectations and changes in the maritime industry to remain at the forefront of maritime health care of the highest standard.