Graphic Artist - #100921
The Graphic Artist is in charge of the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. He is also responsible for shaping the visual aspects of websites, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Creates marketing/events collaterals such as, but not limited to, banners, FB frames, brochures, logos, etc. as requested by client and/or Marketing.
2. Uploads banners on E-commerce platforms.
3. Edits SKUs that need resizing or enhancement of product images.
4. Edits promotion ad materials.
5. Handles all promotion and marketing materials for special campaigns: paydays, mega campaigns, etc.
6. Creates SKU frames.
7. Revamps store design as needed based on prescribed schedule.
8. Coordinates with Marketing Lead Specialist regarding approved DTI registration of banners for posting.
- Preferably college graduate with a degree in Graphic Arts, Fine Arts, Multi Media Arts or any related college course
- With at least 2 years of experience in graphic design
- Graphic design
- Familiarity with design software and technology
- Creative and keen eye for aesthetics and details