Global Support Specialist L1 - #116296
Booth & Partners
This is a remote position.
About the Client:
Their company provides cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions to startups and scaleups worldwide, ensuring the highest level of protection for their digital assets. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a diverse group of professionals and serve some of the coolest companies in the world!
As a Cybersecurity Advisor, you will play a crucial role in assisting our clients in achieving and maintaining compliance with the SOC 2 Type II standard. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining project plans in Asana, communicating with clients through Slack to inform them of open items and remind them of tasks, and managing a customer's Drata instance to ensure compliance requirements are met. Your expertise and guidance will be instrumental in securing our clients' systems and data.
- Project Planning: Develop and maintain project plans in Asana to track and manage cybersecurity initiatives for clients.
- Compliance Management: Assist clients in achieving and maintaining SOC 1 Type I compliance by utilizing your knowledge of relevant standards, frameworks, and best practices.
- Customer Communication: Utilize Slack to effectively communicate with clients and internal team members, providing timely updates on open items, and reminding them of tasks to be completed.
- Drata Instance Management: Oversee and manage a customer's Drata instance to ensure all compliance-related activities, such as risk assessments, control implementations, and evidence collection, are properly executed.
- Risk Assessment: Conduct comprehensive risk assessments to identify vulnerabilities, evaluate threats, and recommend appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Security Awareness: Promote cybersecurity awareness and best practices among clients through training programs and regular communication.
- Incident Response: Collaborate with clients during security incidents, providing guidance and support to mitigate the impact and prevent future occurrences.
- Documentation and Reporting: Prepare accurate and detailed reports, documenting compliance activities, vulnerabilities, and recommended remediation actions.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field. Relevant certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CRISC) will be a plus.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year of experience in cybersecurity, with a focus on compliance management and project coordination.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in using Asana for project management and Slack for effective communication. Familiarity with Drata or similar compliance management tools is highly desirable.
- Compliance Knowledge: Strong understanding of SOC 1 Type I standards, controls, and assessment methodologies. Experience with other compliance frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001, HIPAA, GDPR) is advantageous.
- Analytical Thinking: Ability to analyze complex systems and identify security risks, providing practical recommendations for mitigating those risks.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with the ability to convey technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders effectively.
- Collaboration: Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, interacting with clients, internal teams, and third-party auditors or assessors.
- Attention to Detail: Meticulous and thorough approach to work, ensuring accuracy in documentation, reporting, and compliance activities.
- Adaptability: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines.
- Must have Fiber Optic internet with at least 25 Mbps bandwidth
- Must have a backup desktop or laptop with the latest OS
- Must be able to work from 10PM-7AM
WHAT WE OFFER:
Great Place to Work-Certified Company
Holistic employee experience
Work-from-home and hybrid work setup
Rewards and incentives
Monthly engagement activities
Career advancement opportunities
Paid referral program