GDS Tax - Payroll Implementation Manager - Korean speaker - #116034
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
General spec plus
10+ years experience of payroll operations management and/or implementation experience across Oceania and ASEAN (Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam) preferred
EY grade/level: Manager-Senior Manager (Rank 32 to 21)
- Collaborating with the operations lead in daily activities such as project management, resolution of escalations, and payroll governance
- Partner with global EY Internal Payroll teams to ensure payrolls are delivered according to contractual requirements in terms of timeliness, quality and in line with the agreed service levels (SLAs)
- Create and maintain control documentation, process flows and procedures
- Dealing with escalations from the clients and advising the Payroll leadership team concerning potential risks relating to payroll
- Management of communications with both the client and the EY local teams
- Assisting with the contracting requirements such as Variations in scope requests, Change Request Notes, Prime Sub Memo’s etc.
- Assisting with monthly financials such as preparing budgets and issuing invoices
- Preparing and reporting on a regular basis to clients on agreed SLA’s
- Maintaining access for clients and EY local teams to relevant platforms used in the engagements
- Preparing annual calendars for global payroll clients
- Preparing consolidated reports centrally for delivery to client e.g. monthly consolidated tax file
- Assistance with issue resolution with local teams and communications with clients around same
- Maintain and update issue logs for each engagement
- Requesting information from local countries regarding stock vestings quarterly, consolidating responses and sharing with the client
- Preparation of project plans and weekly status updates
- Assisting with other Ad Hoc requests as they come up
- Previous experience in the relevant payroll environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.