Functional Trainer - #116150
Nestle Operational Services Worldwide SA
Location: Meycauayan, Bulacan, PH
Company: Nestlé Business Services AOA, Inc.
3+ year of experience
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Our Team in Nestlé Business Services is in charge of delivering world class business support to our colleagues and clients in Nestlé globally. We are committed to deliver with passion, reliability, innovation, discipline and excellence. Are you ready to join us?
A day in the life of...
- Ensure planning and execution of the Onboarding Training which covers Functional training through end to end processes and nesting period.
- Certifies new hires through foundation onboarding and endorsement to Nesting period.
- Supports the following key areas in line with the key priorities of the business: Education and Training, Operation's KPI.
- Monitor changes in Standard Routines that will be used for process navigation exercises
- Updates and creates functional training materials based on the gaps need of the function for refresher training and for the new hire training.
- Conducts functional onboarding program for new hires.
- Manages and monitors execution planned functional training
- Monitors training effectiveness through post-training survey, assessments and navigation exercises
- Monitors training effectiveness through employee's performance measures
- Close coordination with QM for processes audits of new hires for coaching purposes and or refresher.
- Conducts refresher training to ensure consistency of the functional knowledge based on QM findings and escalations.
- Monitors and manages execution of development plans (Training, Coaching and On-job experience)
- Manages the Competency matrix to analyze the current state of competencies of a team, and based on gaps and priorities define development needs.
- Monitors closure of competency gaps on a quarterly basis
- Understands diversity and analyze counter action to be implemented.
- Drives timely execution of the implementation plan of the E&T pillar.
- Manages the Interop capability building
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Minimum of 3 years training experience
- Must have good communication, training and facilitation skills
- Strong planning & organizing skills
- Ability to work on cross functional teams and result oriented
- Amenable to work in either am/pm shift schedule as needed
- Strong customer focused attitude with a commitment to quality and customer service
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills in English.