Front-end Developer - #116238
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT Boldr
Boldr is the first global B-Corp dedicated to delivering world-class Client experiences while creating access to dignified, meaningful work in communities around the world.
We are a global team, united by our desire to connect diverse people with common values for boldr impact.
We employ just over a thousand team members across five countries and we want to employ over 5,000 people by 2027, if not sooner.
LET’S START WITH OUR VALUES
- Meaningful connections start with AUTHENTICITY
- We do our best work by being CURIOUS
- We grow by remaining DYNAMIC
- Our success combines AMBITIOUS VISION with OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- At the heart of great partnerships, we’ll always find EMPATHY
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
As a Front-End Developer within our technology team, you will be responsible for implementing user interfaces that provide exceptional user experiences. Collaborating with the UX/UI Designer and Back-End Developers, you will bring web applications to life using Vue.js and other modern front-end technologies. Reporting to the Head of Technology, you will play a key role in delivering customer-centric digital solutions.
WHY DO WE WANT YOU
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate about helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic, and Authentic.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Develop and maintain user interfaces for web applications using Vue.js and other modern front-end technologies.
- Collaborate closely with UX/UI Designers to translate design concepts into responsive and visually appealing interfaces.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work with Back-End Developers to integrate front-end components with C# .NET middleware.
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code in Git repositories, following established coding standards.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to best practices.
- Troubleshoot and debug front-end issues, ensuring a smooth user experience.
- Stay up to date with emerging front-end technologies and industry trends to recommend improvements and enhancements.
- Collaborate with the DevOps team to implement CI/CD pipelines for front-end code deployment.
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Passionate about client satisfaction.
- Proven experience as a Front End Developer or similar role.
- Proficiency in Vue.js or other modern front-end frameworks.
- Experience with responsive design and mobile-first development.
- Knowledge of version control systems, especially Git.
- Understanding of cybersecurity best practices and principles, including knowledge of common web application security vulnerabilities and how to mitigate them (e.g., OWASP Top Ten).
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to details
- HMO on day one
- 13th month pay
- Paid incentive leaves
- Personal time-offs (PTOs)
- Sick leave