Front Desk Officer - #87986
E-Pon Digital Inc
Date: 1 week ago
City: Taguig, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
- Greet and communicate with and welcome guests, answer any questions, provide directions and approach employees when someone is there to meet or visit them.
- Managing visitor's log (enter and exit)
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those visitors and guests entering the company.
- Provide BEST front desk service to all VIP guests.
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter.
- Assist applicants by providing them with application forms, pens, and clipboards along with any reference material they may need.
- Perform clerical and administrative tasks assigned to assist the admin team.
- Handle filing and data entry as requested.
- Be always visible on the front desk during working hours.
- Handle and manage the booking schedule of the conference room and company car on a day to day.
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality management, Tourism, or any relevant program
- Must have 1 to 2 years of front desk experience in the hotel industry, preferably gained from a 5-star hotel.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good customer and guest service skills, approachable, friendly, and welcoming demeanor
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with employees, clients, and suppliers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced industry and dynamic environment.
- Candidate must be amenable to work fully on-site at BGC, Taguig.