First Assistant Engineer - #100944
First Assistant Engineer
Vessel Type :
URGENT!! BULK (Capesize, Panamax, Kamsarmax, Handy), General Cargo, Heavy Lift, Woodchip, PCC
Job Description :
At IOTC we take pride with our seafarers in providing quality service that exceeds far more than the company have expected. And to provide the best recognition, we offer benefits and incentives such as:
Free pre-employment medical examination prior to boarding
Free training and skills upgrading for career progression with allowance
Free dormitory accommodation
- In obtaining Licensure Examination
- While crew onboard and BEFORE departure
Prompt payment of allotments
An in-house counsel to assist legal claims of family and/of our seafarers
Family Health Care and their dependents
Conducts Family Day and livelihood seminars
Free Boracay Accomodation Package
Job Requirements :
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors/College Degree, Marine Engineering or equivalent.
2. 50 years old and below.
3. Holder of Certificate of Competency as Second Marine Engineer issued by the PRC.
4. Holder of certificates for minimum standards of training for Management Level officers under the STCW 95 regulations and of related statutory certificates.
5. With experience as (1A/E) Second Engineer on General Cargo/Heavy Lift vessels.
6. Preferably with valid US Visa.