Financial Planning Assistant - #116212
FINANCIAL PLANNING ASSISTANT
Location: IT Park, Cebu
Shift: Monday to Friday; 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Unlock your potential! At TOA Global, we have a deep commitment to empowering individuals to excel in their enterprises, careers, and communities. Our global footprint stretches across Australia, New Zealand, North America, Philippines, South Africa, and South America, supporting our global clients in the accounting industry.
About this role…
- Ideally the candidate will understand Financial Planning Strategies and can work closely with the Financial Planners to write up and talk to Paraplanners about strategies for an SOA.
- Assist with collecting, implementing, and following up on insurance applications - Supporting Advisors and Para Planners where required.
- Understand, source and complete paperwork associated with the maintenance of existing Life Insurance policies.
- Paraplanning processes - Assisting with implementation & administration duties that are performed with client engagements.
- Using Xplan or Adviser Logic to generate reports, enter data from client documents and updating relevant sections.
- Understanding Advice fees obligations and on-going service agreements and the end-to-end Advice implementation process
- Investment and superannuation rollovers for SMSF's, Industry and Retail Funds
- Reviewing and implementation of investment options (new applications and in-specie transfers)
- Preparing and facilitating data collection e.g. Fact Find and Customer documentation.
- Client correspondence & general queries - Attend and contribute to our internal workflow management meetings.
- Compliance documentation - i.e. opt In Renewal, Fee disclosure, Advice service packages, SOA, ROA etc.
- Other ad-hoc duties and following up with Platforms and third-party providers.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or Business-related courses
- 2+ years of significant experience in financial planning
- Ideally, experience using Financial Planning software like Xplan or Adviser Logic.
- Excellent English proficiency skills
- Confidence in managing outstanding tasks and prioritizing work.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance, and Life Insurance coverage
- 21 annual paid leaves
- Annual increase (Annual Performance Review)
- Tenure Recognition Program
- Access to certifications and courses from Ab2 Institute of Accounting
- 20+ options of free coffee and chocolate drinks
- Billiards, table tennis, or foosball in our breakout room
- Work-life balance and logging off on time for you to enjoy more personal time.
- A genuinely diverse, caring, supportive and high achieving team environment.
- Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
- Free & conveniently located onsite parking.
We live by our VALUES to cultivate and foster growth and innovation.
BE AWESOME: Exceptional individuals create collective genius. We celebrate success, reward outstanding performance, and make work fun by fostering a supportive and inspiring environment.
KEEP IT REAL: We value honesty, accountability, and open communication. We own our actions, prioritize compassion, empathy, and understanding, and foster meaningful conversations.
BRING THE WOW: We strive for excellence in everything we do. Going the extra mile is our standard, as we are committed to delivering outstanding results.
DREAM BIG: We embrace a culture of continuous learning, exploration, and improvement. With ambitious goals, we constantly seek knowledge and self-improvement.
Visit us at: https://careers.toaglobal.com/
Join TOA Global and experience the difference!
We passionately embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects of our organization. We believe by fostering an environment that values and celebrates individuals from diverse backgrounds, we unlock innovation, drive creativity, and amplify our ability to serve our customers and communities with excellence.