Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst | Makati | Graveyard Shift - #88427
Provides financial expertise by compiling and analyzing highly complex financial data. Develops analyses, projections, and reports. Partners with Operations, providing timely and strategic recommendations to enable them to drive profitability and effectively manage the business.
- Provides financial expertise by compiling and analyzing highly complex financial data. Measures performance against key metrics/plans and analyzes variances and provides management with recommendations.
- Compiles and analyzes highly complex financial information and provides management with explanations, recommendations and/or action plans for results.
- Performs economic research, progressions, and studies of rates of return, depreciation and investments in order to conduct financial planning for the organization.
- Performs complex business case modeling that provides ROI, IRR, NPV for investment decisions and client pricing (re)negotiations.
- Generates complex forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance and other areas of business.
- Applies expert knowledge of applicable laws and regulations; verify documents and records for completeness and compliance with government regulations.
- Ensures the maintenance of key financial reporting tools and reports.
- Ensures a smooth monthly close process and compliance with the Company's financial guidelines and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Maintains existing reporting database through current knowledge or programs, tools, and processing report requests.
- Adapts to changing requirements in business need and anticipate needed input by maintaining understanding of changing management objectives.
- Develops and mentor new and existing Financial Analysts.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent in relevant work experience required. CPA strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years Finance experience preferred.
- Proficiency with spreadsheet and database applications required.
- Strong analytical and communication skills required.
- Ability to effectively present information to peers and management.
- Ability to work with peers and management across the organization.