Financial Analyst/Accountant - #116183
Organization & Role
Are you great at numbers? Do you have a keen eye for details?
We are looking for a skilled and dedicated Financial Analyst/Accountant to join our finance team and contribute to the ongoing growth of Robotics.
Perform General Ledger accounting.
- Maintain an accurate and timely record of all financial transactions and issue timely and complete financial statements.
- Perform account reconciliation and review to confirm the accuracy of transactions and entries in the accounting system.
- Prepare reporting package across multiple legal entities.
- Monitor timely vendor payments and reconciliations along with handling any discrepancies.
- Monitor customer payment application and reposting.
- Perform ad hoc assignments, as required.
- Work closely with Teradyne Robotics Finance team.
Basic Qualifications & Skills
Bachelor’s degree in accounting with at least 2 years’ experience in General Accounting and Financial Review and Examination.
- Proficient in accounts review, examination and reconciliation.
- Ability to manage deadlines across multiple LE’s with an awareness of what needs to be prioritized.
- Proficient in Microsoft office productivity tools such as Excel and PowerBI.
- Knowledgeable in AX 2012, SAP, Medius, Oracle.
- Experience with handling European financial books is desirable but is not required.
- Self-motivated and resourceful.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English is required.
- Can do flexible working time.