Finance Accounting Senior Analyst | Order to Cash (EH 916) - #88065
APPLICATION REMINDER: We appreciate your interest in applying with Accenture. As you go along the recruitment process, we require everyone to complete their Workday profile via our career site (Workday) accessible after you click the ‘Apply Now’ button or to be sent via SMS. Make sure to accomplish all the required information within 24 hours for us to process your application.
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Credit and Collections Senior Analyst who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Monitor delivery of a program, project, or managed service.
- Work with project managers to determine project plan, timeframe, and estimates.
- Manage workload to ensure even distribution of responsibilities.
- Ensure tasks and deliverables are in accordance with the statement of work and service level agreement.
- Monitor delivery performance and quality using metrics and status reporting.
- Communicate across multiple stakeholders to manage expectations, accountability and impact.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting-related courses,
- Must have at least 3 years solid Finance/Accounting experience, Credit & Collections
- Must have at least 1 year supervisory experience
- Good communication skills
- Amenable to work in Quezon City, Mandaluyong, Taguig, or Alabang
Join our high performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Work Life Balance
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
*Terms and conditions apply