Executive Assistant - #87985
AIMSEN Business Consultancy
* Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
* Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
* Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
* Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
* Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
* Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
* Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
* Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
* Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and record keeping systems.
* Able to type minimum of 50 words per minute.
* Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.