Executive Assistant - #116265
Work Set-up: Work From Home
Schedule: (Monday to Friday, Part-time - 4 hours a day)
Salary: Php 25,000.00 – Php 30,000.00
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic team where impactful communication is not
just a goal but an art form? Our client, a seasoned professional in aligning spoken and
written content with audiences, is seeking an Executive Assistant to join the journey of
turning content into meaningful connections and valuable clients.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR AN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Your Responsibilities as an Executive Assistant
• Serve as the resident Asana expert, demonstrating a deep understanding of the platform and the ability to teach others. Utilize Asana to streamline workflows, track tasks, and optimize team collaboration.
• Delight audience, prospects, attendees, clients, and partners by ensuring they feel valued and supported at every interaction. Anticipate their needs and go the extra mile to provide exceptional service.
• Continuously improve skills in Google Sheets, including sorting, filtering, creating pivot tables, and utilizing formulas. Apply these skills to analyze data, generate reports, and support various projects.
• Assist in planning and organizing weekly deliverables, ensuring all outstanding tasks are addressed efficiently. Reflect on past performance to identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to enhance productivity.
• Compile comprehensive reports on deliverables and results to demonstrate the value our services provide to clients. Use data-driven insights to inform decision-making and drive continuous improvement.
• Prioritize tasks and communications to optimize the executives time. Proactively prepare and vet messages to minimize disruptions and maximize efficiency.
• Carve out dedicated time each day to stay on top of emails, messages, and Asana tasks assigned by the executive. Maintain a proactive approach to task completion and follow-up.
As an Executive Assistant:
• Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency in Asana, with a genuine enthusiasm for leveraging its capabilities to enhance productivity.
• Strong client service orientation with a focus on exceeding expectations.
• Advanced skills in Google Sheets, including sorting, filtering, pivot tables, and formulas.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively.
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
• High level of discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
Your love for Boomering will jump-start with these meaningful engagement activities and perks. Using the concepts and tools of EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System), Boomering provides a fun, rewarding and stimulating environment where work-like balance meets a commitment to foster growth.
• Genuinely caring Leadership Team
• Competitive salary package
• Company-provided full set-up for desktop/laptop with a back-up internet
• Free pre-employment Medical Assessment (T&C apply)
• HMO on the first day of hire
• 15 Vacation Leaves and 5 Sick Leaves
• Annual Performance Reviews
• Unlimited Employee Referral Incentives
• Employee Loan Facilities
• Social Clubs and Interest Workshops
• Company events where you get a chance to win amazing prizes and be rewarded for your outstanding performance.
• Statutory Benefits: Maternity, Paternity and Solo Parent Leaves, Magna Carta for Women, Retirement Benefits, OT, and Premium Pays
Boomering is an ISO-certified, leading BPO company in Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga.
Our mission to Enrich Client and Staff Lives through Simple and Smart Offshoring Solutions and our S.T.E.P. Core Values (Service, Transparency, Excellence and Partnership) are the framers of our continuing success.
Providing equal opportunities and collaborative culture of excellence, Boomering is not just your average BPO. We are here to make a difference.
Future-proof your career and pursue your passion with Boomering! We want career thrill-seekers who are committed to growth as much as we are.
Website: www. boomering.ph
Career Portal: https://boomering.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers
Facebook and LinkedIn: Boomering Inc.; Boomering Careers