Executive Administrative Assistant - #116023
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Provides a wide range of office services for the principal. Should be technically proficient, able to work independently, flexible, adaptable, self-motivated and a team player. Works effectively in a complex, demanding environment while maintaining a professional attitude and demeanour, providing leadership and direction to others. Requires a high degree of autonomy.
- Highly proficient in the operation of automated office systems to perform various administrative duties. Follows IBM standards, formats and procedures. Recommend formats, creates and revises complex documents.
- Obtains/ upgrades personal and technical skills to meet platform/ principal requirements.
- Manages a very complex calendar for principal(s) supported including resolving conflicts, arranging for representatives as appropriate, coordinating schedules with other internal/external executives. Manages principal's travel including reservations, Expense processing, business and corporate charge account reconciliation.
- Screens, analyses, categorizes and prioritizes mail, researches and attaches pertinent data. Brings potential problems to the attention of principal with recommendations for action. Keeps principal informed of due dates. Maintains files according to records management specifications. Ensures confidential treatment of documents.
- Answers and places telephone calls following IBM telephone excellence standards. Takes accurate messages, records, retrieves and relays information. Handles/routine information to staff as appropriate.
- Organizes, prioritizes and maintains work flow to meet principal requirements. Collaborates with team members to develop processes/procedures to ensure efficient operation of the executive/business area.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Grad hire to less than 3 years’ experience
- Proficient in both Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in a high-pressure environment.
- Has extensive experience dealing with Senior Leadership -C Level clients (high-ranking executives)
- Experience Organizing Internal Meetings for the Country General Manager/Tech Leader and External Meetings as IBM’s face in the market/industry
- Managed multiple scheduling tasks.
- Responsive – calls/texts/slack/emails
- Confident in facing up to high-ranking executives
- Willing to do 5 days a week on-site
- Flexible in OWP Taguig City/Eastwood City Libis, Quezon City
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferably with experience in multinational company in a multi-cultural setting and shared services environment
About Business UnitIBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers
Your Life @ IBMIn a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, caste, genetics, pregnancy, disability, neurodivergence, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.