End User Support - #116472
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Manila, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
Let's tomorrow, together At Ubiquity, we live by the mantra head, heart, and hustle. Head because we use our collective industry know-how to always push ourselves, our clients, and our programs to be the best they can be. Heart because we are always gracious with our time, our collaboration, and with one another. And Hustle because we have grit, tenacity, perseverance, and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals—every person, in every role, for our company and our clients Sound like the right fit? Your tomorrow looks bright at Ubiquity Your Role: Responsibilities
- Should be able to handle basic and routine IT Support tasks.
- Should efficiently diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues reported
- Should be able to provide first level of basic support on software and hardware
- Should be able to work with various internal teams such as Operations, Workforce, MIS, etc.
- 0 to 4 years of experience in a similar role providing technical support as IT Support
- Ongoing or completed studies in Computer Science, Systems Engineering are a plus.
- Effective communication - Intermediate to Advance English is a must due to the need of coordinating efforts with foreign team members at all levels.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritize and delegate
- Attention to detail is a plus
- Working on-site is a must
- Due to the nature of the role, moving and lifting heavy equipment (computers, network switches, peripherals, etc) is required.