E4-Sekretariat (m/f/d) Sales management new and used vehicles, as well as service management / management at Mercedes-Benz AG, Ulm/Neu-Ulm branch - #101406
To be best qualified for the position you have:
- Completed commercial vocational training
- Initial experience in a secretarial/assistant role desirable
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote)
- High degree of sensitivity in dealing with confidential topics and information
- Very high integrity and trustworthiness
- Maximum quality standards and reliability
- Independence and initiative
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Friendly, engaging and confident demeanor
- Social skills and ability to work in a team
For us, it's not just your qualifications that count, you should also be a good fit as a person! If you are also customer-oriented/service-oriented, reliable and independent, this is the ideal basis for future cooperation.
The position is full-time and limited to 12 months. However, we are very interested in a long-term and successful cooperation.
Target salary group: EG 7 - during the induction period, the grouping will be based on the current level of induction.
Are you ready? Then join us in an electrifying future and apply now!
We can't do it without any formalities. Therefore, please only apply online and attach a CV, cover letter and certificates to your application (max. total size of attachments 5 MB) and mark your application documents as "relevant for this application" in the online form.
We particularly welcome online applications from severely disabled people and people with equivalent disabilities directly in response to this job advertisement. If you have any questions, you can contact the site's representative for severely disabled persons (***********@mercedes-benz.com), who will be happy to support you in the further application process after your application.
Please understand that we no longer accept paper applications and that there is no entitlement to return postage.