Driver (Van & Motorcycle) - #87992
AP HelpMeet Inc.
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Taguig, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
- Basic salary of Php 14,000 – 16,000 per month (depending on your overall qualifications)
- Allowance of Php 1,000 – 2,000 per month (depending on your overall qualifications)
- Transportation provided (company motorcycle)
- Mobile phone load allowance
- Overtime pay
- 13th month guaranteed bonus
- Quarterly performance bonus
- HMO (health insurance) upon regularization
- Government contributions (SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG)
- Paid vacation leaves after 1 year of employment
- Annual salary increase
- We are looking for a reliable and trustworthy company driver to carry out all transportation-related duties. The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping off and picking up employees, collecting and delivering various inventory stocks, running company errands, monitoring and maintaining vehicle registrations, cleanliness, vehicle condition, and checking inventory levels. You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicles and report any concerns.
- To be successful as a company driver, you should ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner. Ultimately, a top-performing company driver should be able to ensure that addresses and other transportation details are correct before undertaking any pick-up or drop-off duties.
- Safely transporting company staff, equipment, tools, and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of equipment, tools, and materials.
- Monitoring and taking good care of company vehicles (tire pressure, cleanliness, etc.) and bringing them to the car shop for preventive maintenance as needed
- Checking inventory levels, reporting, and maintaining order & cleanliness of the storage facility.
- Purchasing and transporting inventories as needed.
- Processing renewals of vehicle registrations as needed.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Running company errands (buying stuff, processing documents, etc.)
- Communicating with office staff daily on work schedules
- At least 2 years of driving experience with Manual Transmission 4-wheel Van and Motorcycle
- Valid Philippine Driver’s license with a clean driving record
- NBI Clearance & drug test
- At least a High School graduate (diploma as proof)
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations
- Able to navigate with Google Maps or Waze
- Good communication skills
- Reside in Taguig or Makati or willing to relocate
- Punctual, reliable, trustworthy, responsive, and polite
Ideal Qualifications (not required)
- Know-how and willingness to perform MINOR handyman works (plumbing, electrical, etc.) as needed
- Willingness to perform pest control services as needed - training will be provided
Job Type: Full-time
- 8-hour shift and overtime as needed (with OT pay)
- 1-2 days off per week
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Taguig or Makati: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)