Documentation Review Assistant - #88035
Equicom Savings Bank, Inc.
Who are we looking for:
Documentation Review Assistant
*Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Responsible in ascertaining completeness of legal documents, safekeeping of legal folders, custody of collateral documents and safekeeping of back-up checks in accordance with the Bank’s Policies and Manuals.
- Documentation Review and Legal Chopping
- Receives loan and other collateral documents for review and chopping.
- Reviews the Transaction Medium together with the submitted legal documents. Prepares initial legal chopping checklist noting documentary requirements and deficiencies as well as corresponding legal folder.
- Stamps the documentation chop in the transaction medium if all the document/s are in order.
- Forwards all documents and the initial legal chopping checklist to the Documentation Officer for review and chopping.
- Distributes the chopped Transaction Medium to LOD, Account Officer and Collateral Custodian.
- Records all chopped accounts and update the necessary report for monitoring purposes.
- Maintenance and safekeeping of Legal Folders
- Preparation and Monitoring of Monthly Credit Requirement Reports (MCRR).
- Candidate must be a graduate of any business course.
- Preferably with work experience in Loan Documentation.
- Must be able to use computer technology and software applications such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Organized and with keen attention to detail and processes.
- With good oral and written communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Applicants must be willing to report onsite at Equicom Savings Bank Head Office located at ODC International Plaza, 219 Salcedo St., Legaspi Village, Makati City.
Why choose us?
- Competitive Salary and Benefits package
- Guaranteed Bonus
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Personal mentoring from the top management
- Fast-paced highly dynamic work environment
- Make a positive Impact in a culture that supports success
- Training and Career Development
- Great Place to Work!