Division Head, Shared Business Services - #88315
Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC)
Date: 5 days ago
City: Taguig, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
What RCBC can offer you:
- Keep your skills relevant, and grow with the bank.
- Work among the industry’s best and brightest.
- Provides a wide menu of benefits and opportunities.
What Will Make You Successful:
- Someone with the skill to work well and comfortably within a group, to contribute meaningfully towards the team in order to achieve goals within a timely manner.
- At least 9-10 years experience in the areas of management, information planning, systems operations, network communication.
- Four years degree in a related field.
- Manages the Budget and Planning Office of the Group - prepares the consolidated yearly budget and quarterly budget reviews. Monitors expenditures and ensures adherence to agreed annual budget. Acts on budget reports and alerts IT Group Head on significant variances, unexpected or emergency requirements. Summarize for senior management the results of analysis with the resulting financial impact and details.
- Supervises the IT – HR Office - Ensures enforcement of Bankwide and internal policies and application of sanctions, whenever required. Assists and supports IT management and employees regarding personnel issues. Answers employee questions on policies and procedures. Coordinates and assists in the Performance Appraisal process of the Group. Participates and ensures the training & development of the division to improve IT services
- Supervises the IT - Contract Management Office - Ensures all IT contracts are reviewed, approved and compliant to the Bank’s regulatory requirements. Negotiates with external suppliers to agree appropriate and cost-effective services in support to Bank’s activities. Acts as the main contact for contracts signed by the Group.
- Develops, seeks approval and implements the annual programme of actions for technology resource management initiatives in RCBC and its subsidiaries.
- In the absence of IT Group Head, represents IT at senior management level meetings; gives presentations, provides explanations and data / reports, as required.
- Oversees the overall operations of the division to ensure that all user information requirements are met and that all major functions of the department are performed accordingly
- Acts as Technology Committee Secretariat.
- Reviews any Bankwide computer hardware and software purchase or upgrade recommendation, not limited to cost and vendor support; Ensures purchase are within the defined approving authorities and that a full evaluation was conducted, when required
- Provides coaching and support to the Department Heads in areas such as conflict resolution, problem solving, design work processes and procedures and transfer of technical, administrative and managerial tasks as required.
- Discusses audit findings with IT auditors. Enjoins the Department Heads to adequately and reasonably address and rectify all audit exceptions and work for above acceptable audit rating.