Disclosure Analyst - #88168
The Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc. (PSE)
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Manila, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
- Monitoring of Unstructured and Structured Corporate Disclosures:
- Analyses and evaluates disclosure, both financial and non-financial, of listed companies and ensures that the timetable for submission of reports and documents will be met.
- Monitors unstructured corporate disclosures submitted by listed companies via the PSE Electronic Disclosure Generation Technology ("PSE EDGE").
- Identifies and analyses corporate actions and transactions disclosed by listed companies, checks compliance with requirements and Listings and Disclosure Rules.
- Prepare circulars and announcements regarding listed companies.
- Scanning and checking of newspaper for undisclosed material information on assigned listed companies for review and clarification.
- Drafts correspondences to listed companies requesting for clarification and/or additional information.
- Monitors submission of structured reportorial requirements and checks compliance with prescribes format.
- Reports to immediate superior cases of non-compliance with reportorial and continuing listing requirements.
- Monitors and keeps track of developments of assigned sectors/listed companies.
- Responds to inquiries relating to disclosure requirements.
2. Violation of Disclosure Rules:
- Drafts show-cause letters to listed companies regarding possible violations of Disclosure Rules.
- Gathers information, related disclosure and documents, and prepares reports on cases of non-compliance.
- Prepares correspondences to listed companies regarding violations of Disclosure rules.
- Drafts reports on appeals and/or requests for reconsideration filed by listed companies on violations of Disclosure Rules.
- Other Disclosure Operational and Administrative Matters
- Computes adjustments in the number of issued and outstanding securities and/or price of listed companies due to stock dividend declaration, right offering, change in par value, re-classification/declassification of shares; encodes data in the Share Update Facility; prepares Database Forms for corporate actions with corresponding changes in the system.
- Prepares messages and announcements for posting at the trading terminals and ticker board.
- Prepares clearances of listed companies to be issued to the Listings Department relative to additional listing applications.
- Prepares correspondences to Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on impostion of trading halt/suspension, prompt notifications and Monthly reports on violations of Disclosure Rules.
- Coordinates with representatives of SEC on matters concerning submission and veracity of reportorial requirements.
- Prepares replies to queries regarding disclosures of listed companies.
- Assists in briefings of disclosure requirements to new listed companies.
- Assists in the preparations for Annual Disclosure Rule seminar.
- Maintains orderly filing of records.
- Participates in the ocular inspection and briefings of companies applying for initial listing.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Legal Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): must have above average oral and written communications skills, good analytical skills, excellent interpersonal skills, computer literate, proactive, resourceful
- With at least 1 yr experience specialized in Capital Markets, SEC Compliance, Company Disclosure, or equivalent is an advantage
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to work on site (BGC, Taguig)
- Can start ASAP