Digital Commerce Specialist - #116468
Nestle Operational Services Worldwide SA
Location: Meycauayan, Bulacan, PH
Company: Nestlé Business Services
A day in the life of...
The Digital Commerce Specialist will join the Digital Commerce Services Team. You will be responsible for the flawless execution of product information syndication and eRetailer monitoring—optimizing online marketplace—from a production perspective, as well as performing quality assessment of production work, before being delivered to the Business. The scope of work will be to optimize product eContent based on market brief and Nestlé standards, publish the product information to multiple eRetailer channels, and finally gather insights and recommendations to the Business based on the published content online aligned trusted sources of truth. On top of this, you will also manage the back office of Amazon ensuring competitive inventory sufficiency of Nestlé in the vendor's website.
You will closely collaborate with Brand Managers, Key Supply Chain Managers, eCommerce Managers, Zone Champions, and Global Amazon Acceleration Team. Focus will be on quality and deadlines, ensuring standards and Nestlé guidelines and eRetailer channel requirements are respected for each deliverables, aiming for high level of quality in all tasks and act as an partner of choice for the Businesses.
What Will Make You Successful
- 1-2 years of experience in the eCommerce management (Amazon)
- 1-2 years of experience in publishing product related content
- Has good understanding of product eContent - marketing/digital assets, nutritional information, logistics
- Has good planning ability and relation to quality deliverables
- Has the ability to deliver against established objectives and deadlines
- Has good understanding and knowledge in trends of eCommerce marketplace
- Has good understanding in Product Master Data
- Familiar with SAP Product Master Data solution
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Power BI