Developer - #101292
- Build and support technical design, perform development, unit testing and production deployment in one of several projects for ServiceNow implementations running in JTI (SAM Pro, APM or ITOM).
Ensure that the solution is aligned with the agreed business process design, functional design and with ServiceNow best practices and JTI architecture standards.
- Clarify business requirements with customers (requestors) and implement required system configuration and development changes, as per the agreed-upon technical design.
- Provide timely technical support for issues resolution including UAT and Post
Go-Live support, including data maintenance. Work with end users and other support teams and vendors if required.
- Ensure that required system documentation is completed and delivered prior to
- Provide the necessary support required for user training preparation and delivery.
- Timely update assigned tasks, provide response and solution within team SLA and release schedule.
0. Expert knowledge of the ServiceNow administration, configuration and scripting.1. Deep hands-on expertise in one of the following ServiceNow areas: APM, CSDM, SAM2. Some hands-on experience with ServiceNow Integrations, CMDB, ITSM, HAM will be a big plus3.
Experience with ServiceNow upgrades is a plus4. Good knowledge of ServiceNow platform architecture and awareness of the latest trends and capabilities of the ServiceNow platform 5. Good understanding of the key IT processes, knowledge of ITIL or similar framework, experience in Agile projects6.
Some managerial / team leader experience is a plus