Dean of Veterinary Medicine - #87997
AMA EDUCATION SYSTEM
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Quezon City, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
- Enhance and support the college’s research mission and goals.
- Foster excellence in the college’s clinical programs; ensure support of the college’s academic mission.
- Enhance excellence in the college’s educational programs and students’ educational environment to ensure that its graduates have the competencies required of tomorrow’s veterinarians and researchers in a multicultural state, nation, and world.
- Promote and support a diverse and inclusive collegiate community of faculty, staff and students.
- Support and enhance academic and intellectual excellence in teaching, research, service and outreach, and clinical practice of the college through the recruitment, retention, professional development, and support of outstanding faculty, staff, and students.
- Develop, in consultation with the college’s various constituencies, the vision, strategic direction and programs to guide the college in meeting rapid and revolutionary advances in veterinary medicine.
- Enhance and support faculty, staff, and student governance.
- Serve as the public and academic advocate for the college, reflecting and advancing its standing within the local, state, national and international animal and human health communities.
- Must be a Doctor in Veterinary Medicine
- with at least 3 years relevant professional experience in similar capacity from reputable institution
- with on-going research (must be on a yearly basis)
- with published research local and international