DE024129-Japanese Procure to Pay Ops Analyst - #116315
--ONLY THOSE APPLICANTS WHO ALREADY HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THIS COUNTRY ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE--- PROJECT NAME: Procurement BPO POSITION TITLE: Japanese Procure to Pay Operations Analyst WORK SETUP: RTO Overall Purpose: To build, sustain a high-performance team. Ensure Process KPI’s and SLA are met consistently. Responsibilities:
- Support accounts payable processing in a service center environment.
- Review and manage invoices that invoice processor vouches within standard SLA.
- Make sure invoices and documents are qualified and compliant with Accenture policy.
- Prepare sampling and documentations for internal and/or external audit process.
- Support the monthly, quarterly, and yearly end closing process.
- Accountable for the accuracy of accountings like general ledger and tax coding for AP journals
- Ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP, Accenture finance policies and local statutory requirements.
- Ensure that all internal controls are effectively completed in accordance with global guidelines.
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis and reports to controllership and other function teams
- Monitor approvals database to ensure invoices are correctly routed through the system.
- Monitor the performance of business requestors and approvers to ensure that the approvals process supports the prompt payment of vendor invoices.
- Liaise with vendors and Accenture personnel to handle queries and exceptions.
- Monitor approval exception queues and ensure they are efficiently managed through the system.
- Assist in the identification of issues and development of solutions related to accounts payable activities and processes.
- Work to reduce the number of exceptions and escalations in relation to all teams.
- Appraise Supervisor on issues, and processing statistics.
- Participate in regular Accounts Payable Team discussions and process improvement initiatives.
OTHERS: Project Shift Schedule: Morning Shift Project Rest Day: Weekends off Project/Team Location: Mandaluyong Robinsons Cybergate Tower 2
SKILL AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 2 years of experience in finance-related work such as accounts payable and receivable.
- Japanese Native/N1/N2/N3 level
- Fluent oral and written English skills.
- Adaptability to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong sense of responsibility, execution, and a proactive approach mindset
- Good teamwork and smooth communication with controllers, clients and third parties at all levels
- Strong learning ability and ability to work under pressure.
- Good understanding of end-to-end processes for accounts payable
- Good understanding of local statutory requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.